Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome Geeks


This guild is to celebrate geekiness! Contrary to popular belief there is no one kind of geek. There are Star trek geeks, game geeks,RPG geeks,sci-fi geeks, science geeeks, math geeks, anime, fantasy, and so many more. It really about that person who knows a lot about their given subject and are smart but sometimes you just can't seem to mesh with the rest of the world beyond your circle.

Without computer geeks, you wouldn't reading this now. So celebrate the geek!  This blog is for all the geeks on Artfire!

d20 by brainscan on Artfire

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the banner! We need a version of that to put on the actual Guild on ArtFire.

    You've done a fantastic job with this blog; thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my button! I want to help more but I've been knee deep in work, planning a writing retreat for this weekend and leaving the country for a month next week! I'll get back in touch early November and be more active I promise.

    ReplyDelete